Top 7 Reasons You Need a Business Website in 2014
Professional Web Design Services Starting at $250 + Hosting
Nothing conveys “business” to your client base like a professional, well-targeted website. With our award-winning web design and internet marketing expertise, we know how to create or improve your web presence. Whether you know exactly what you want in a website, or have a general idea, our Consultants will assess your individual needs and develop an effective and efficient Web Solution. We have the knowledge and skills to build you or your company (from Social Media Profiles and Pages to E-Commerce Websites) the perfect online presence.
*Only about 44% of small businesses operate a website. 47% of prospective customers said they are more likely to purchase services or products from a small business with a website, according to a recent Discover Small Business Watch Survey.
Having a website of your own provides your business with invaluable advantages over the traditional advertising channels. There are at least 7 reasons why you should present your business online:
- Increased customers’ convenience: Searching for businesses and products over the Internet is much easier and quicker than leafing through the Yellow Pages. Anytime a potential or existing customer wants to find out more about your business, they can easily do that, especially if you have an “F&Q” section added. Your customers can be always in touch with you, all they need to know is your website address.
- Greater accessibility to your business profile: Your business profile will be accessible from EVERYWHERE. No other ad channel provides such global coverage. You will not depend any more on restricted presentations based on phone book entries. What is more important, more and more customers nowadays resort to the Internet when searching for products, services and businesses.
- Greater opportunities for promoting your business portfolio: People can`t buy your products or services if they don`t know that they actually exist. Through a WEBSITE you can tell your potential audience much more than you could possibly do via any print advertisements, Yellow Pages listings, or TV/radio commercials. There are no limitations with regard to space and time, nationality and residency. You can say as many things as you want, to as many people as YOU wish. And your business representation can be as resourceful as is the Internet.
- Low-cost efficient advertising: Practically, what happens is – your website runs a NON-STOP PROMOTION of your business! Your customers are always able to obtain up-to-date and thorough information about your services or products. Instead of having to rely on randomly aired TV or radio commercials, they can simply browse through your website whenever they have time or need to.
- Around-the-clock availability: A website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It will be your hardest-working employee, never getting sick, or taking holiday. And you can always rest assured that your website is there for you – to answer to your customers` questions, or to collect their feedback instead of you.
- It saves time: With a website, prospective customers can learn about you and your business at any time of the day or night without you having to be all the time pre-occupied with the process. The time you would otherwise spend on answering or re-directing of your customers` questions can be now saved and invested in further activities to increase your profits, in other words – in further expansion of your business.
- It saves money: You can save a lot of money spent otherwise on print and postage costs for brochures, coupons, flyers, specials, newsletters, and other mailings. Furthermore, while regular renewals of printed materials can be quite expensive and also time consuming, updating information on your website is always handy, fast and most important – amazingly efficient. As we all know, nothing is more valued in a business than optimal productivity for minimal input costs.
Please contact us to schedule a Free consultation. To see a few of the websites we have created recently or view our portfolio. Call: 888-404-8282 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What a website can do for your business: Help customers find you when searching online • Sell products and possibly increase revenue • Save your valuable time • Give your business a professional look and more credibility.
- Church Media
- Church Ministry
- Church web design
- Church website development
- FAQs Help and Tutorials
- Felix L. Griffin
- Home-Based Business
- Information Technology
- Internet Advertising
- Internet Marketing
- Lord & Griffin IT Solutions
- Lord & Griffin Web Solutions
- Search Engine Optimization
- Site Studio
- Small Business
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Virtual Hosting
- Web Design
- Web Designers
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
- Website Hosting
- Website Magazine
- World Wide Web
- WP- Optimize