The iPhone is not just a fun phone to have. It’s actually a great tool for Proprietors and business professionals. Among the millions of apps available, there are some that are very useful for businesses, especially if you are a small business owner who needs to stay on top of things. These are my Top 5 I Can’t Do Without:
- Facebook: Facebook is the world’s largest social network, with over a billion users worldwide. The Facebook for iPhone app currently has about 46 Million active users, a number that is growing every day. This app will allow you to keep up with your business’s Facebook fan page wherever you are. Check out your news feed, update your profile, check your messages and see what your fans are saying about your company all from your mobile phone.
- LinkedIn: With over 175 million members worldwide, LinkedIn is the largest social media site dedicated solely to professional networking. LinkedIn for the iPhone allows you to put your professional network in the palm of your hands, literally, as well as connect with over 50 million professionals worldwide in real-time. Imagine yourself walking into a client meeting with the ability to look up the profile of your new contact and make a permanent connection online. The LinkedIn app allows you to find the person, information or company that can help you close a deal and allows you to get the latest updates from your contacts, interact and respond to them any time from any location. Talk about building a business relationship…
- Twitter: Twitter is a micro-blogging network of real-time posts that are limited to 140 characters or less. Today’s Twitter is now less focused on “What are you doing?” and more about “What’s going on?” It has emerged as a source for discovery with a focus on sharing relevant information and engaging in conversation. The Twitter app features a built-in browser that lets you follow tweeted links without leaving the application. Users can post tweets to their account, view other tweets from contacts and update a location.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is the leading social media management tool. Use your Hootsuite iPhone app to manage multiple Twitter accounts, update your LinkedIn and Facebook profiles and fan pages, translate Twitter messages from over 50 languages and schedule messages to send. You can also add geo-location coordinates to your tweets to let your employees and customers know where you are. Hootsuite is an essential tool for managing social networks by allowing you to efficiently track conversations and analyze your marketing campaign results.”
- WordPress: Blogs have become a popular way for everyday people to share their opinions, experiences, passions and more with the world. WordPress is currently the most popular blogging system being used on the Web, powering over 60 million websites worldwide. WordPress is also used by over 18.9% of the top 10 million websites as of August 2013. Manage your company blog from your iPhone with the WordPress for iPhone app. Moderate comments and create and edit posts and pages quickly and easily from any location.
Mobile is the next big technology shift!
- Your “Business App”: What? I know what you’re thinking, “I thought he said 5 Apps?” I did. If you have a business and want to create a quick mobile version of your website, developing a Business App is a great start. So why should your business have an App? Business Apps are simple to develop and easy to use and cost-effective. They can help increase your revenue, market your business and increase customer loyalty and satisfaction. Business Apps can also help you go viral. With social media functions, your business app can become the source of viral activity, helping your business grow very quickly. Mobile applications (apps) are becoming an increasingly vital marketing tool for businesses to reach mobile customers on their iPhone, iPad, and Android phones. The opportunity for your business app to be everywhere your customers are and to influence their buying decisions is the next big internet marketing trend!
Since social networking has reached an all time high, the need to stay connected through your iPhone has become a must. The rise of social media has helped information spread like wildfire and in order to keep up with what’s trending, you’ll need to download these 5, excuse me; 6 Lord & Griffin IT Solutions App, social apps for your iPhone and utilize them, effectively and efficiently, as soon as possible.
Thinking of an app for your business? Create your small businesses app and market it to your peers, inviting them to download it for free. Take your networking and mobile marketing efforts to the next level. Contact Us To Get Your App Today!