A New Cloud Hosting Platform in Our U.S. Data Center
Lord & Griffin IT Solutions provides one of the highest levels of security and stability thanks to its partnership with the leaders in the Information Technology Industry. We strive to ensure maximum data protection and uptime for our customers’ web sites. We strive to ensure maximum data protection and uptime for our customers’ web sites, that’s the reason why we have added a specially designed anti-DdoS device to protect our network from unfriendly outer attacks.
All our servers in the US data center are now part of our new cloud hosting platform whose main goal is to minimize all possible downtimes and to offer a significant increase in the performance of both your Control Panel and your website. Here is just a short list of the benefits you will enjoy in our US data center with our cloud hosting platform:
- enhanced service stability – we store different services (emails, MySQL databases, etc.) on different servers so as to make our overall platform less vulnerable to hack/DDoS attacks.
- faster servers – we have recently upgraded our network to 10 Gbps, which means that our servers are faster than ever and so will be your website
- faster maintenance – by ensuring spare servers, we have simplified server maintenance procedures and hence minimized frustrating service interruptions and downtimes
- migration to SSDs – all web hosting users who are using less than 1 GB of storage space are now located on fast SSDs. This means that they will enjoy much faster read/write speeds and faster website speeds. We are planning to move all cloud hosting accounts to SSDs as well.
- web accelerators (Memcached, Varnish, Node.js) – our web acceleration tools will help you boost the speed of your website even further.
As a valued web hosting client of Lord & Griffin Web Solutions (a division of Lord & Griffin IT Solutions), you will enjoy all the benefits of a state-of-the-art data center located in Chicago, Illinois, and owned by the well-known US company Steadfast Networks, which also provides the physical environment necessary for keeping the servers up and running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fully Redundant Network
The internal network of the data center is composed of redundant Cisco 6500 (SUP720) core routers/switches, Cisco 3560-E series distribution layer switches and Cisco 2950/2960 aggregation/customer layer switches. The network is fully meshed and redundant with several major backbone providers and an international peering network.
Optimal Route Selection
As a Tier 1 ISP, the owner of the data center where our servers are co-located, has established extensive public and private peering relationships. Peer points currently include the Pacific Bell NAP and the Palo Alto Internet Exchange. BGP4 is used for optimal route selection and automatic fail over.
Cisco Powered Network
The data center where the servers are co-located has an excellent peering network, including major backbone providers, such as Layer(3), NTT and nLayer, which are among the top network service providers. BGP is used for optimal route selection and automatic failover.
100% Network Uptime
The in-house operation center is staffed with skilled technicians that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The service is backed up by an industry-leading 100% network uptime SLA.
Very Fast & Reliable Servers
Our own server network includes a vast number of servers, which are being monitored 24/7/365. We maintain basic production servers, backup servers, as well as administrative, spare and dedicated servers.
- Blog Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- Data Centers
- FAQs Help and Tutorials
- Felix L. Griffin
- Home-Based Business
- Information Technology
- Internet Marketing
- Lord & Griffin IT Solutions
- Lord & Griffin Web Solutions
- Search Engine Optimization
- Small Business
- Web Design
- Web Designers
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
- Website Hosting
- World Wide Web
- WP- Optimize